AGES 35 – 49
SAT 27TH AUG
7:30PM – 11:00PM
3 MYSTERY BARS
About The Bar Hop
Experience Brisbane’s night life as you meet and mingle with likeminded singles who you may never have spoken to otherwise. An effective way to build great relationship organically without the fear of being rejected. You will boost your confidence and social skills more ways than any dating apps.
Male Ticket (Ages 35-49)$53.00 Incl. one drink + food + match card
Female Ticket (Ages 35-49)$53.00 Incl. one drink + food + match card
Mission One (Optional)
Game On (Optional)
Final Mission (Optional)
For The Men
- You get to go with your emotions and make a suitable decision in a gathering of Brisbane single women rather than having to judge based on a couple of words on a printable profile.
- You are very sure you are in a place where single women are there to meet men, so you’ll never should be scared to approach them.
- You don’t need to start planning out the perfect first date. Play your cards right and the only thing you’ll be asking is for a second date and….
- You get to see your dream woman in person – not having to form an opinion about her when you can learn all you want right there.
For The Women
- Meet a man who is committed to having a serious relationship where you can both put your best foot forward.
- Enjoy the company of other Brisbane singles who are on the same page and are willing to put in the effort to form quality relationships.
- Enjoy conversations in real time in a natural environment and remove yourself from the online dating scene where you just don’t know who is on the other side.
- Better tell the intention of potential suitors before risking a first date with them, and so much more.
- Make new friends & expand their networks.
- Check out some amazing new and existing bars in Brisbane.
- Mingle with lots of like minded singles who are fun and friendly that loves to chat.
- You get the opportunity to meet someone you like and go on that first date.
- It will build your communication and people skills.
YES! You CAN come along by yourself and LOTS of people do. You won’t be alone for very long though! Find your event host and the group and say ‘hi’ and you will make new friends in no time.
The secret sauce is Dress to Impress! Who knows you may meet someone that you like. When you dress to impress, you feel confident and alive. We suggest to dress ‘smart casual’ as a MINIMUM dress standard, as some venues MAY require collared shirts and dress shoes for gents.
Yes, as long as your friend has a ticket. You can book for him or her as long it is in the correct order. We would like to make the numbers as equal as possible between males and females, so please don’t book the wrong ticket.
Once you book the ticket, you will receive the details and the location of the meeting point. 3 days before the event, we will send you a reminder just in case. So please check your junk mail in case it goes in there.
No, there are hundreds of bars in Brisbane and new ones keeps popping up, all our bar hop will never be the same. This is good because it will never be boring and you always meet someone new.
Yes, and more of a reason for you to go. This way it will get you out of your comfort zone and out of the house. Don’t worry, you won’t be shy for long since there are lots of things to do throughout the night not just meeting other singles. If you feel more comfortable by talking to us, please come over and say hi. We will introduce you to other singles, this way it create less pressure on your end.
Most definitely yes ;-). It makes the night fun and social. There will be bar games and singles games to play to break the ice. However there are some people prefer just to chat and that is still ok.
All bars and restaurants have COVID-safe measures in place. Venues need to follow the guidelines from the government to keep patrons safe at all times. As guests we can not go against these guidelines. This guidelines allows bars/restaurants and small businesses to re-open and live a normal life as possible. It is still our responsibility to follow these measures and guidelines to keep everyone safe.
We are constantly in contact with all the venues, if there are any changes from the government, the venues will notify us right away if there is another lockdown. Currently still good news, all bars and restaurants still resume business as usual, with of course, COVID-safe measures in place.
We will notify all our attendees right away and we either postpone the event to a later date or issue a full refund.