FRI 5TH JUNE 2020
8PM – LATE
ABOUT THE MASQUERADE SINGLES PARTY BRISBANE
Experience Brisbane’s elegant event where you naturally interact & flirt with other like-minded singles. Ditch the apps & gain back your mojo as you effectively chat the night away with potential suitors who is right for you. No fluff, just genuine classy singles, looking to have a good time.
Male Ticket (Ages 30+)$89.00 Incl. 2 hrs of drinks & canapés
Female Ticket (Ages 30+)$89.00 Incl. 2 hrs of drinks & canapés
- Tired of online dating and dating apps.
- Spent countless hours on dating apps resulting no results.
- Make new friends since all their other friends are married or in a relationship.
- New to Brisbane and want to meet other likeminded singles to expand their social networks.
- Potential suitors see you for you and your personality not making judgement based on your online dating profile.
- Mingle with lots of likeminded singles who are fun, friendly and loves to chat.
- Get the opportunity to meet someone you’ll like and go on that first date.
- Offline events and gatherings improves your confidence and social skills.
- Naturally learn to build your communication and flirting skills.
The secret sauce is Dress to Impress! You may meet someone that you’ll like. When you dress to impress, you feel confident and alive. This is an elegant event, we suggest to dress ‘smart casual to semi-formal’ as a MINIMUM dress standard. Gents require to dress in dress shirt, trousers/chinos and blazer/jacket (optional). Ladies are in cocktail dresses and a jacket in case it gets chilly.
The obvious answer is yes. Why? Because it is a masquerade event.
Yes, as long as your friend has a ticket. You can book for him or her as long it is in the correct order. We would like to make the numbers as equal as possible between males and females, so please don’t book the wrong ticket.
YES! You CAN come along by yourself and LOTS of people do. You won’t be alone for very long though! Find your event host or a group of people you like to meet and say ‘hi’ and you will make new friends in no time.
Yes, and more of a reason for you to go. This way it will get you out of your comfort zone and out of the house. Don’t worry, you won’t be shy for long since there are lots of things to do throughout the night not just meeting other singles. If you feel more comfortable by talking to us, please come over and say hi. We will introduce you to other singles, this way it create less pressure on your end.
Most definitely yes ;-). It makes the night fun and social. There will be bar games and singles games to play to break the ice. However there are some people prefer just to chat and that is still ok.